Wednesday 2 April 2008

A big thank you to NICOLE GAN !!


Yesterday I cried.. I miss someone.. All the memories just came out automatically from my brain..I send sms to victoria. who know she said she was date with her bf, asked me to go to bed and talk tomorrow..sadness.. Ur so call dear is crying, u care ni ur bf.. hais, disappointed.. It is ok, I forgive u dear.. =)

After that, I sms nicole.. A big thx you to her.. THX you for advice me so sincerely.. u are just same like last time.. when I sad, u will care for me.. tak sia sia I threat u as my daughter huh?! =) Anyway, I promised you long time ago, I wont cry easily because of this issue.. but soli, I broke my promise.. I will try my best to control myself ok??

THX YOU GAN SING YIN.. I LOVE YOU...hugs..


I'm ok right now, Let cheers.. =)

No comments: