Wednesday 9 April 2008

Outing with friends..

hello people, I woke up earlier today just to blog.. =)

here it is.. last saturday I was hanging out with Vic, Ppy n Jun Jun at mv ..Finally I have the chance to meet up with Jun jun huh.. =) long time nvr see her edy..miss her so much... she still look thin as usual.. Having a fun day with them.. =)

we went to watch movie at 1st.. We watched spiderwick.. it was a nice movie.. all of us enjoyed our movie.. thumb up!! =) after tat, we went to the Garden to have our lunch.. We have chosen 'shilin xiao chi'.. 1st try for me at there I go for oyster mee sua.. it was reli delicious.. they like it too.. Jun go for seafood tempura.. Quite unique for me.. N the XXL chicken chop, We preferred the one which sell at pasar malam.. lol..


Kim Han do u know how to cook the mee sua??since u worked there before.. delicious la.. =)


have a look of our pictures which taken tat day.. =)



The oyster mee sua.. 'ho chak'

me,vic,py and JUn.. =)



cam whoring with my camera..

Edited by Jun..
Edited by Me..=)
which wan u prefer? =)


*yes, I have my own digital camera.. PINK COLOUR!! Jumping high for it.. =)





No comments: