Thursday 26 June 2008

24.5.08



Date:24&25 may 2008
Place: Tmn Pertanian shah alam
members:Bobo,Serina,Nicole,alice,Quin,Jian,wan sin & wai hing

We had planned for tis trip since early of 3rd sem..In the end we went there after graduate..=)
At first , we plan to rent chalet there..but no more chalet available..End up we stay at camp..=)
It was a very great experience!! It was very dark at the night!!we took our own risk to stay at there!! Fortunately, all of us are safe..lolx..

Pictures:





spot the parrot?!

yes, we did fishing too.. but cannot bring bck..

nice picture hor?!



horses with us..



not easy to cycling arond tmn pertanian u know?!it was extremely tired!!




We slept in the camp..

Four season house- Spring

nice view?!



Me:serina I wan kiss too.. lolx


us in dream land.. =)

All Of us..


me posing with my pink baby..lolx




cute o not?!lolx


as I said not easy to cycling around tmn pertanian..
sweat alot n tired..
but enjoyable..

**thanks you my frens..thx for being patient with me..lolx..bec I'm a new baby for clyling..=)
Although It was a tired trip, but enjoyable..=)
miss ya my frens..lolx..

No comments: