Wednesday 24 October 2007

mY birthday celebration part 1& 3

PArt ONE

This is my first birthday celebration for my last teenager year...Well,thx to you guys celebrated with me on my birthday..=) I knoe it suppost to be a susprise party,but thn due to one of the incident,haha,tak jadi..=) anyway,thx..







-darling filling the 'teh ice' for all of us =)-




-wat make me smile like tis when I making my wishes??lol-


-3,2,1..happy birthday-


-who said birthday gal should bite the candle??but I did..=) -



-both of my dear n darling sitting beside me=)-




-gals-


-take 1-




-take 2-





-and take 3-


-thks for the flower,=)-







-n thks for the cake,=)-



PArt three

This the 3rd birthday celebration in tis years.. This was a belated birthday celebration with my classmate..celebrated it on wan sin's birthday.just a simple celebration..=)




-look at the 'siew chan' on the cake..funny la..=)-



-the birthday b0y n the belated birthday gal..=)-


No comments: