Wednesday 24 October 2007

My birthday celebration part 2..



yeah,my 2rd birthday celebration in tis year..celebrated with my all my guai lui la..=) *happy family* firstly,they brought me eat steamboat for the dinner right after class..thn we went to titiwangsa to visit the 'eye on Malaysia' VISIT MALAYSIA YEAR 2007' haha..And they gave me a susprise when we sat inside the cabin..they lighten up the candle there..*susprise*..=) let the pictures talking..=)





-the steamboat shop's menu-

























-eye on Malaysia-








-me posing with the ticket n ballon..=)-



















-look at the ballon,they bought for me..=)-





-All of us,thx you..love u all..=) -



-look at my birthday cake..tagged mama ong chai ping..haha-


























-nice picturesssss-












-group picture take 1-






take 2





take 3






-rina with me-




My present



-all of my present present..still have some of the ppl owing my present ya..u guys knoe who you are..haha-


*to all my guai lui and beloved frens,thx for given me a memorable birthday..I love all of you ...*







No comments: