Saturday 2 August 2008

21.06.08

This post had been postpone for so long..
a party was held at my house for my lovely classmates..
finally we graduated, I decided to hold a small gathering before convo..
For those who are not invited, sorry..
only close friends were invited...
Hopefully, It was a good memories for those who came..
see you guys around... =)

The foods:














buddy's pictures:


makan jangan tak makan..=)




audrey vs me..
to audrey:don't be so shy..=)



girls.. =)




happy us.. =)




three of us with 'ubi'.. =)




guys..=)




fang, cute nicole n me..=)


sister and brother..



mum vs lui..=)




rina,heng zai vs me..=)




pretty rina vs me..=)





tt,loong loong vs me.. lolx..



gays... =)




3 beauties vs 2 guys..





happy family..=)












mong cha cha..=)





lovely picture..





all of us...
miss ya my friends..

No comments: