Monday 18 February 2008

Died of bored!!

Alice is bored!! Hope everyone of you enjoy ur CNY celebration..=)
For me,CNY tis year was 80% bored +20% happy.. haha..BOred bec ntg much special during CNY..happy because I had meet up all of my secondary schoolmate except JUn jun N chin during the so called 'gathering' at my house..BBQ party..thx for coming everyone...although I have not much time to talk to u all, but I appreciate the time when we gather.. And I forgot to take photo on tat dat..gosh..no one ask me to take photo aslo..should remind me ma,I knoe I was busy on tat day..haha..
Let talk about the CNY movie..CJ7 n Kung fu dunk..I had watched both of them..unfortunenately, Kung fu dunk had disappointed me.. I prefer sercet..N cj7 is quite touching n funny..=) stephen chow had sucessfull turn his imej..argee?
Tis wednesday I will going to melaka with classmate..I thk the ppl who are going will be same as when we went PD last time..=) I will take the advantage to take more photo ya..my blog will died without photos..haha..hopefully can come back at thursday..CHAP GOR MIE..I wan go to BUANG OREN..ha ha..
stay tune ya..I will update after I come back from Melaka..bye..

No comments: