Tuesday 5 February 2008

Xin NiAN dAo!!!

GONG XI FA CAI
chinese new year is just around the corner..do u all well prepared for this festival?!yup, my final exam finally over on last saturday and no doubt I am having my one mth holiday right now.. =) now is the time for me to prepare the mood for Chinese new year..This CNY doesnt mean much for me, because sisters are not here, aunty and uncle also not here.. bored!!! Hopefully can meet up with my friend tis new year...FRIENDS, HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL!! =)
I was reli busy in this few days..Cleaning tis or that,wash new clothe n etc..tired..I wan sleep whole day in home la!! =) since I having one mth holidays, I have alot of thg planing to do..these are the things i hope I can finish up during my holliday..MAny more to do..
LIST:
1.manage all of my pictures
2.edit my pictures
3.photo shooting for my personal album
4.exercise
5.meet up with friend
6.kedah and Pulau Pinang trip
7.Genting trip with mum
8.................
K la,stop here.. HAppy chinese new year to all My friends!!!!

No comments: