Friday 29 February 2008

WE love Zhou jie lun.. ^^


I know I should post about my Melaka's trip..But I do not have all the pictures with me yet..so be patient ya.. ^^


23.2.2008 was a memorable day for me.. finally the day had come..JAY's concert!! It was reli a good show through..He talked alot tat night..he is kind,charm and cute!! but I admit he is not handsome.. =)


the special guest on tat day was 'nan quan mama'.
Jay played piano with yu hao remind me of the movie secret,played drum, guitar, yoyo and dance tat night..We reli screamed out laugh tat night.. he is so cool!! I love him!! =) The concert was reli cool!!REAd more at HERE!!

And guess wat?? I approximately cry out on tat night when he was singing 'an zing' with his piano(the song playing in my profile now)..this song reli mean so much to me..sobs..although it was already 7years of history..but it mean a lot to me..=)

well,he is the only one singer I supported for so many years..

I rem during my form one time..I started to fall in love to jay's song..I still rem wat ppy told me : jay chou??not handsome also??u like his song ar?? but now??she love jay chou too!! haha..she even scream louder thn me during the concert!!haha..I in fluent her to like jay by singing 'an zing' in front of her on tat time..thn she like it too..haha..=)no matter how, we promise we will going to his concert again with the most expensive ticket next time..Jay,we are waiting for u!! we supporting you forever.. ^^ Gambatek!!

both of the jay's fan

support jay form his 1st album

until his newest albumand we will continue supporting.. =P

We love ZHOU JIE LUN..=P

No comments: