Thursday 4 September 2008

Graduation Ceremony..



Date : 27/07/08

Venue: college hall




The pictures :



















Dmk 5 graduates



















tis is the different between 183cm vs 150cm.. lolx..








smile happily.. =)




girls are pretty as flowers.. haha.. =)




endless of friendship.. =)





lastly present.. mum vs me..=)


*yes, alice finally graduate..
sorry mum, I cant get diploma with merit..
I ni achieved diploma with pass..
fortunately, ur daughter still pass all the subjects and graduate.. =)



*The sad part is only half of my classmate able to graduate..
for those who are unable to graduate, dun feel upset..
keep up ur effort... jia you lo... =)




*After the ceremony,we are officially a diploma holder..
some of us might continue study, on the other hand, some of us might found our own career..
yet, friendship is nvr end.. I am glad to meet u all.. especially those close friends..
bec of u all, I have a enjoyable college life.. =)
hopefully, We go travel again one day like wat we did during every sem break..
see ya my friends..hugs hugss...


P/s: thx u to my brother's gf , wrapped the flower by herself for me..
she said is more sincere .... lolx..thx you.. =)





No comments: